Finding the Pulse Vol. 1 - Introduction

A Tripulse documentary series

The title here is pretty self explanatory, don't you think?

Topic author
Adrian
Posts in topic: 1

19 Aug 2018, 11:25

Hey there, Adrian here again! I hope today finds you in good health, having fun and learning something about yourself!

Speaking of, all those things, have I said anything about my summer project this year? It’s called Finding the Pulse. And before I go into the massive exposition and explanation I’ll drop a TL;DR for those of you not entertained by my superfluous writing.

What: A longer than a month-long trip. Visiting various cities, music festivals, campsites and Tripluse friends.

Why: because I’m young and moving out of state and at a confusing point in my life (more in the bigger paragraphs below)

When: That’s kinda complicated but August 16 - Sept 23 is when I’m on the road

How: Blogumentary. Blog posts accompanied by short YouTube videos, ending with a short film documentary afterward.

~~~

What a crazy three years. Got my first shot at restaurant management, got my first apartment, found a girl I liked. Dad hurt himself and I helped him pay some bills. Lost my roommate because I was frequently late on rent and lost the apartment. Went on to work a newer, better paying, much more demanding gig with Freddy’s. Get some major huge work from big man Ex, Jon Bellion, and a few smaller names. Ended working myself into exhaustion and depression, quit (be fired from) the job(s), got a new job, went to Lost Lands. Girl I like and I split, under less than ideal stress involving work schedules and parents. Couch surf with friends for a while, considered killing myself cause I didn’t know what I’m was doing anymore.

Shit got dark about nine months ago. I'm, mostly, fine. I'm struggling with creative block, lack of artistic inspiration. The list goes on. I don't want your pity, I don't need help. I want to turn this into a learning experience.

So from my heart and head to your ears and eyes, let me take you on an adventure starting in little Austin Texas. To Seattle Washington, through California, Lost Lands and eventually ending in Phoenix Arizona. Listen to this, it's my heartbeat. The rhythm that keeps us all going. This is Finding the Pulse.

Vex

19 Aug 2018, 12:05

Relevant.png

Dafuqex

25 Aug 2018, 04:04

Vex wrote:
19 Aug 2018, 12:05
Relevant.png
why tf he look like he gonna unleash the most fuckin vicious sneeze

fuck around and level a city with that shit