Tripulse Lives Again

The title here is pretty self explanatory, don't you think?

Topic author
Kit
Posts in topic: 2

01 Apr 2018, 22:46

It's been a while, but Tripulse rises from the ashes once more! And under new management.

Let's have a brief history lesson.

Tripulse originated as a small group of bedroom producers on a different forum that wanted to stick together. When that other forum began to fade away, we moved on to a Skype group to keep in touch, eventually working up to launching our own forum. Kopacetic was the founder of that. Then for some reason that forum went down and he started a second Tripulse forum for reasons I don't actually remember, and that persisted for a while longer, but Kopa eventually had to turn his focus to other things, and Tripulse was left with just its Discord server. Kopa and I had a lot of ideas for Tripulse that neither of us managed to put into action for one reason or another, but now Tripulse has been entrusted to me. As some of you can tell, Kopa is way better at making things pretty than I am.

It's been multiple years since we first started out, and not a lot of stuff ever really happened. Though we have broadened our niche from just music to music, pretty much everything else that's creative, and also gaming because of course.

But now, things will happen. I've got the time and resources to keep Tripulse running for the long haul, and I've got some ideas and plans for events and growth. Things will be slow - I've got a full time job and I know several of you do too - but they won't be stagnant. Tripulse is more than just a community, it's a family. A big, open, multinational, dysfunctional family that sometimes forgets that fact, (but it's a fact nonetheless,) and all are welcome to join in. The more the merrier! With Tripulse events that anyone can host and a supportive community, we may not expand wide, but we will grow tall and prosper together.

Eventually.

Kopacetic
Posts in topic: 1

20 May 2018, 04:52

I am super happy that you revived the forum again! Hopefully, since it's summer, I can start participating in activities and discussions.

LegitLiquid

02 Oct 2018, 13:40

Feels good man, feels real good to be back!

rostok

22 Oct 2018, 15:39

Feels like forever since those edmDistrict days. Discord seems to have killed forum culture though wherever it's taken root. Sad times if you prefer the forum format.

Topic author
Kit
Posts in topic: 2

23 Oct 2018, 11:52

rostok wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 15:39
Feels like forever since those edmDistrict days. Discord seems to have killed forum culture though wherever it's taken root. Sad times if you prefer the forum format.
I can't believe you're actually alive. It feels like forever because it has been! Skype had the same effect in its time too, but at least Discord has more than zero organization to it, and ours is pretty chill. Forum's gonna stick around though, and one of those plans I mentioned in the OP is comin' up soon.