DnD with Tripulse

Lets roleplay~

Check for events we're hosting, or host your own here.

Topic author
Celeste
Posts in topic: 2

11 Mar 2019, 14:13

I meant to make an announcement in Tripod but I'm an idiot and took a 16 hour nap so it's going here instead.

So let's talk DnD. I'm sure you've heard whispers of us hosting a campaign, and I'm here to tell you that that's totally a thing that's happening! My name is Cel, and I'll be your first Dungeon Master (DM). Probably.
Before I dive into the nitty gritty, here's a brief peep into our DM guidelines, so you can get an idea of what we're about

I'll be running the first campaign, a combination of Rise of Runelords and a whole bunch of other things. It'll be a pretty relaxed setting, so if you want to play, post a reply containing:
-Your name
-What type of character(s) you'd like to play

If you're apart of our Discord, we'll have a text chat for DnD chat and questions soon, so stay posted.

Topic author
Celeste
Posts in topic: 2

13 Mar 2019, 02:02

Here's an example:

Hi Cel, I'm Cel! I'd love to play, this sounds like a really great time and I'd love to get to know you better!

I've never played 5E before so I don't know what class I should play, but I'd really like to play a smol supportive caster maybe, but I'm open to whatever! I've got a few specific questions too, so I'll shoot you a PM on discord, my tag is Cel#0001

Dani
Posts in topic: 1

14 Mar 2019, 19:16

Heyo, dani here. Sounds fun, I would like to play an arcane trickster rogue. I haven't played 5E before but I'm somewhat familiar with pathfinder and I'm aware the two are really different but really I'm just here to have fun, I'm down

Kit

15 Mar 2019, 11:47

Salutations, it is I. Me. I have come for the games.

You ask what kind of characters I'd want to play but I honestly don't know until I'm in there. What I do know is that I don't intend to play anything serious, shenanigans only. Not good at voice RP but we'll see what happens.

ShogunTaira

18 Mar 2019, 01:06

The Shogun has arrived.

My aim is to play a character skilled in military tactics. It goes without saying that he'll be versed in intelligence more than any other stat, and his backstory is as always yet to be revealed.