These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Tripulse Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Remember to be human. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face in real life, don't say it here either. That said, keep in mind that Tripulse is not a "safe space" and as such, there WILL be offensive language and discussions, and people will be blunt. If you're sensitive to words, this is not the place for you. However, we will not allow cyberbullying, true disrespect, hate speech, or anything along those lines. Basically, don't be a dick. #
- Keep it mostly SFW. Explicit nudity, pornography, extreme violence, gore, and otherwise disturbing content isn't taken kindly around here. With that said, profane and vulgar language is tolerated, but we would appreciate keeping that to a minimum. #
- Respect your fellow Tripulse people. Things can get a little spicy at times around here, but do please remember to treat the people here with respect. Don't devalue, demean, dismiss, or decry anyone here. If there's really a problem, the moderators will sort it out. #
- Keep your self promotion under control. Most of us are content creators one way or another, be it music, art, videos, or whatever else, we make things. It's nice to share your things with us, but please only post it once unless you're asked to post it again. Don't post again if nobody responds. Additionally, if the only thing you do is promote yourself, we may consider that spam and take appropriate action. #
- Keep it relevant. Considering that we're a fairly open community, it really isn't hard to stay relevant. Use the correct subforums and this will be a piece of cake. Just try not to go too far off topic... for instance, politics. Tripulse is not the place for that. #